What’s the difference between the Super and Windless Flag?
There are many names for tall advertising banners in the market from Feather and Swooper to Super and Windless. However, they all share one thing in common, they are all price-effective, easy ways to advertise and market your business!
Super vs. Windless
First, they both share a lot of similarities:
• Both flags are 11.5ft by 2.5ft tall, and sit on our 16ft poles, to prevent your flag from dragging on the ground. That’s 2 feet above competing advertising banners!
• Both have double-strength sewn edges from the sleeve down to the fly-end
• Both flutter in the wind to attract eyes from customers
• Both are made of tough 140kg weight polyknit material
• Both are printed on a single side, but color and vibrancy are the same on the reverse.
• Both are easy to assemble and tear down in minutes – You can see our assembly video here
• Both fit our 16ft Convertible Pole and Compatible Advertising Pole Bases-
• Both come in a large variety of designs covering all industries
Here are the differences to note:
• Our Super Flags do well in areas with a lot of wind as the unattached edge of the flag flutters from top to bottom creating a more visible and eye-catching marketing tool.
• Our Windless Banner Flags do well in areas with wind as well, but they are more versatile in that you can fly them indoors as well. They are sewn to the edge of the flag so the flag stays taut when hung to show the entirety of the banner with or without wind.
• They require different poles
o Our Super Flag is compatible with Our 16ft Advertising Super Pole & Ground Spike Kit
o Our Windless Banner Flag is compatible with Our 15ft Advertising Windless Banner Flag Pole & Ground Spike Kit